Sunday, December 11, 2005

This just in

I know what I want for Christmas......

The first time that Eric and I were in Chicago together, we were in the Disney store and we saw the "Happy Birthday" Tigger/Eeyore and Pooh trio. They sang Happy birthday together (interactively or independantly) and danced. I LOVED them, but I didn't buy them and I've regretted it ever since. That same trip we went over to Eric's grandparents house (maybe even the same day) and they had these Christmas carolers that also sang together interactively. I have searched everywhere for them, online, ebay, and in the stores. Nothing. Today I found these
But I'd need more than one.....haha. How much fun would that be? Like 8 carebears singing together and talking!!! So much fun!!!!! I should go and see if I can find them in the toy aisle, although they're probably damned expensive!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home