Monday, December 05, 2005

I am cranky. I just wanna go home.......

It appears that blogger is down, and that upsets me as well. I can't read anybody's blog cause they won't come up. Sigh.
All in all, today was not that great of a day. I had to spend the day in the other two's room, AGAIN. Sigh. Those children are wild!!!

Grrrr.....

Did I mention that I wanna go home?

4 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By home do you mean Edmonton? Cuz It is -29 here with the windchill!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Yes, home meaning Edmonton! I don't care if it's cold!!!!!!

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Are you okay baby girl????? Are things not going well for you???

Love ya!!! :) :) ;)

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buck up baby sis! I know there's no place like home but you had crappy days here too! It's probably not easy with Christmas coming huh? Miss you and love you lots! Just cheer yourself up with some retail therapy for my present! teehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home