Friday, November 25, 2005

Cough Cough Hack Hack

I hate coughing. Unfortunately, it is very normal for me to suffer a bad cough while getting over a cold. I think it's normal for everybody...it's the body's way of expelling itself of all the bad germs. However, I hate coughing. It's making my throat sore again, as well as giving me a headache, neckache and to top it all off, my wisdom teeth are bothering me. Oh yes, and my abs are sore, too! And now I'm feeling all hopped up on cough medicine that isn't even working all that well. Sigh. At least I'm not all that sick anymore!!!!
"Turkey Day" (as they apparently call it here) was good. In fact, the only thing I ate yesterday was the one meal, and today too. Leftovers are good. Eric's grandparents came over and they brought their chihuahua "Taco", too. Is that how you spell chihuahua?? I expect not....oh well! The doggies didn't like Taco very much....they barked and barked at him, and tried to eat him! Good times:)
Now Eric's parents are putting up the Christmas tree!!! Wow, I can't believe it's almost that time of year....what does everyone want for Christmas? It also reminds me that I need to get something for John for his birthday! John, what do you want for your birthday??? Hahahaha. Ahhhh, well, I'm sure I can figure something out......

2 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got to see Harry Potter tonight. It was great, you'd never know it was 2 1/2 hrs long. It didn't seem long enough, I didn't want it to end.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, less than amonth to the big day. I put up my tree yesterday and we did outside lights last Tuesday. It's much more pleasant when it's plus 15 degrees! Do you know you are missing the best winter ever? Hope it's nice there too.
Yes, it's normal to have a cough. And don't go to the doctor.... tell "somebody" that antibiotics DO NOT WORK FOR VIRUSES. That would be why we have antibiotic resistant strains of staphylococcus and even TB. I would be concerned it might be bird/avian flu....... teehee. Got to the pharmacist and ask for cough syrup with codeine if you are waking up at night. I find that's pretty much the only thing that works. Get better soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home