Okay, I'm feeling a little better tonight. I attained a nice little throat/ear thingy on Monday, and it's really quite unpleasant. I was just sitting there on Monday night, and I could feel it coming on. I hate it when that happens!!! This morning I felt awful, but I drank a whole bunch of tea, took a lot of advil, and went on my way! The day was fine once I started to feel better.
Yesterday on my break I decided that I had to go shopping to get me a new hat, scarf and gloves. Apparently I failed to bring any of those necessities with me....I'm sad because I love my scarves that I have. They are so soft! I'll have to try and remember to get them when/if I come home! So anyhow, I tromped over to Old Navy over my break and bought some fleece stuff. Came in handy this morning when we decided to take the wee little ones outside for a few minutes. It was too cold out though, so we didn't stay out long! I also managed to find me a work shirt for $1.97!!! I thought it was a good deal:)
I went swimming tonight. I was very sad because the whirlpool was closed...the whole reason I go swimming is to sit in the hot tub for awhile! Instead I went in the steamroom and the sauna. Not as relaxing, but a good substitute. The steamroom has a sort of eucalyptus scent in it. I was hoping it would help me feel better...and I guess it did. But, I should probably still go to bed...*Yawn*


3 Comments:
It's no wonder that the steamroom made you feel somewhat better, you know that in thinks like Halls, Vicks Vapor Rub, etc. contain both eucalyptus and menthol!!
Hope you feel better soon! If your throat and ear don't get better soon, you should probably get it checked out. You wouldn't want an infection!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!! :) :) :)
Aww...poor Jo. After spending time in the steam room at Lake Louise, I will swear by eucalyptus treatments anytime! Good times...except when I realized I was still wearing my contacts. Boo. yeah, very smart there, Morgo. Anywho, I hope you are feeling better. Kids are the worst when it comes to colds!
Well I think I have your cold now. It just started late this afternoon. Scratchy throat, drippy nose and now I'm all stuffed up and my glands on my neck are feel a bit tender. Good thing it's Friday tomorrow and I have the weekend to rest. Hopefully you are feeling better.
Julia
Post a Comment
<< Home