14 little munchkins sitting in a room
Okay. Diversity training was interesting...I was the first person to introduce myself, and I was like, Uh, my name is Joanne and this is my third day of work.....everyone else had been with the company at least a month! Oh well, it was still fine. Diversity training was basically training me to be inclusive to the classroom, and accepting all children, teachers and parents. Being diverse is a very important thing to Bright Horizons (the company I'm working for).Anyhow, so after diversity training, I got to take my break/lunch, and then I was put into ratio until 5:00. It was fun. Basically I came into the room at the beginning of Nap, and nap goes from 12:30-3:00. Normally there would be lots of things to do once the kids all go to sleep, but I mostly tried to get myself acquainted with the classroom, policies, and stuff like that, so the other teacher and I mostly spent the time talking about various things. After nap (it lasted a little longer than 3:00) it was diapering time, snack time, and then outside time. Pretty easy afternoon, I must say! Monday I'm back there, and ready to go. Should be fun!!
Eric and I continued our November 11th tradition of KFC. In case any of you don't know, Eric and I got engaged on Rememberance day three years ago. The night of the planned proposal, Eric said he wanted to go out for dinner, however he really wouldn't pick a place to go, and I didn't really feel like going anywhere fancy-dancy, so I picked KFC. Hahahaha. We at at KFC. So, I brought KFC to Eric while he was at work. Even KFC isn't the same here. Weird.....I had a snackers combo, and I got Eric a Double Crunch Combo. They serve potato wedges instead of fries. They were pretty good though.
Then I went to the gym! What a good girl I am...Eating KFC and then going to the gym almost immediately afterwards! Hahaha......


2 Comments:
Glad to hear that your third day was as good as the other ones. Sorry I didn't ask about it when we talked the 2 times tonight, but I had a little Oscar on my mind!
Love ya and will keep you posted on our little guy!! :) :) ;)
Trev thanks you for the card. Fortunately he stayed on the second face and didn't get to the third!
Had Hill, Judy and Jason over and got surprised by Phil, Laura and the girls!!! What cute, happy and healthy babies!!! So we had lots of fun and lots of noise ( almost all giggling! ). I'll mail you some pics when I figure out how....
Post a Comment
<< Home