Trick or Treat, Trick or Treat, I'll give you something good to eat...
After sitting at home waiting for trick or treaters to ring the doorbell for treats yesterday, I got somebody to ring the doorbell and give ME candy! The mail lady brought me a parcel that FINALLY made it through US customs, and it was filled with lovely things:) John sent me a stuffed tiger, whom I have yet to name (or is it who) Smarties, Eatmore, Oh Henry, Caramilk and Sidekick bars plus some white cheddar KD and some bell pepper stoned wheat thins. Mmmmmmm, good food. I'm happy. Happy Halloween to me!!!!!!! THANKS JOHN!!!!!!!!! I shall have to select something extra special to send you for your upcoming celebration.......So I had my interview this afternoon, and I would say that it went well. After struggling to find the place (it's attached to a university) I arrived to fill out an application and stuff, and then talked with the assistant director for about 45 minutes. She then told me that I could expect a call later on in the day to set up a second interview with the director of the school. At about 6:00 this evening she called and I'm going for part two of the interview on Friday morning. Good times!!!! I'm happy. I really hope that I get this job. It's working with 2 year olds, and it's with a really good company! Works for me:)
I'm going for an interview tomorrow morning for another job at a sports academy, more out of curiosity...I'm really interested in the job, and it might mean that I'm working 6 (or more) days a week, but we'll see.....I'll let y'all know what happens. I also have to go to the doctor tomorrow so he can give me (or prescribe me) my vaccination for Hep B. I'm scared...going to the doctor is different here than in Canada cause you have to deal with insurance etc. I'm not looking forward to this at all! But I need the vaccination, so I guess it really doesn't matter.....


6 Comments:
Well I'm glad to hear that you are getting a second interview. Sounds like John spoiled you.
Cali did good at the cat show and the other 2 sucked. Oh well. We head to Richmond BC next Thursday for a 3 day show. My mom is coming with me, we can actually spend some time together. I miss seeing her all the time like I did when I lived with her. Moms are good.
Well it's bed time for me, I'm sure you will be up for a few more hours.lol
Congrats!!! Baby girl. Hope that the interview goes well both tomorrow and on Friday. Glad to hear that John's parcel finally arrived. Ain't customs grand!!!!!
You'll be o.k. going to the doctors. Needles aren't that bad. I would much rather have a shot than a blood test or I.V.
Not much going on here.
Love ya!! :) :) ;)
Once again NO Q I swear there is a 'Blogger Ghost"!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray! I'm so happy you FINALLY got that package. From now on, everything I send to the States will be with Xpresspost. I really hope that you enjoy the goods...the sidekicks are more for Eric. There wasn't any room for Zesty Cheese Doritos. I kind of decided that for the amount of room they take up and the small amount you get, they weren't worth it. That just made my day! Hoorah.
Good luck with your further inteviews darling, and as for my upcoming celebration, I won't expect a present before February. Fair is fair ;-) Thanks, though!
Johnny loves you! Oh, no q again!
Julia, good luck with your cat show, and you're right-moms are good:)
Momma, it's not the needle I'm worried about, it's the price tag.....
John, I'll get you your gift before February!!!!!
Thanks everyone for the luck...I might need it:)
Hey Jo, good luck with your interview! I'm sure things will work out for you. Do you know when you might be able to get health insurance yet? Do you need a social insurance number or whatever, or can you just apply?
I have a social security number....but the one insurance place that I had applied to in August requires 6 months residency, and some of them require permanent residency, which I don't have. I hope that I can get health insurance through a job...that would be ideal!
Post a Comment
<< Home