The other day after a horrendous shift at work, I questioned my career choice....but I am Mother Theresa according to your leader quiz, so perhaps getting out of sciences was a smart move. I apparently lead with my good works and helpful nature, and I love to give. Good thing I am a nurse:) Congratulations on getting your Authorization card:):) Hopefully work finds you soon!
I am Ghandi! Kinda surprised me. He seems much more serene. But at least I'm not Hitler!! HAHA. Thanks for sharing these cool quizzes Jo! And we always suspected you were some kind of borderline insane genius! ( you have better hair though..)
And I wanted to be Hitler?!?!lol As the fine print said, this is just for fun and not to take it's word for it. Or something like that. Do you think Hitler had cats? He doesn't look like the type.
I'm also Mother Theresa...I'm not sure how that works. I'm way too selfish! Maybe I should try again. As for your being Hitler, Julia, that's really strange. Instead of looking at it from the "Hitler was evil" perspective, you should also remember that despite his cruelty and being evil, Hitler was a very smart man. This must mean that you're smart! We're all quite sure you're not going to try and take power of Canada and take over the US...so you're smart! You should write a book (but not in prison, like he did!) Cool quiz!
8 Comments:
The other day after a horrendous shift at work, I questioned my career choice....but I am Mother Theresa according to your leader quiz, so perhaps getting out of sciences was a smart move. I apparently lead with my good works and helpful nature, and I love to give. Good thing I am a nurse:) Congratulations on getting your Authorization card:):) Hopefully work finds you soon!
I'm Hitler, how could that be???
I'm Honest Abe Lincoln. Apparently because I'm mild mannered and an assassination victim. W00t!
I too am Mother Theresa. Or Momma C. or even Favourite Mommy and even just plain old Mom or Mommy, depending on who you are.
Love ya bunches!! :) :) ;)
I am Ghandi! Kinda surprised me. He seems much more serene. But at least I'm not Hitler!! HAHA. Thanks for sharing these cool quizzes Jo! And we always suspected you were some kind of borderline insane genius! ( you have better hair though..)
And I wanted to be Hitler?!?!lol As the fine print said, this is just for fun and not to take it's word for it. Or something like that. Do you think Hitler had cats? He doesn't look like the type.
I'm also Mother Theresa...I'm not sure how that works. I'm way too selfish! Maybe I should try again. As for your being Hitler, Julia, that's really strange. Instead of looking at it from the "Hitler was evil" perspective, you should also remember that despite his cruelty and being evil, Hitler was a very smart man. This must mean that you're smart! We're all quite sure you're not going to try and take power of Canada and take over the US...so you're smart! You should write a book (but not in prison, like he did!) Cool quiz!
I'm Che Guevara... figure that. "You have your own revolutionary arty style. Dying tragically on a mountain appeals to you" ... hmmm... :P
Post a Comment
<< Home