Monday, October 10, 2005

Ghosts and turkeys and things...

So, as I sit here watching "Ghostbusters" on Television, I hope that everybody (in Canada) had a wonderful long weekend and a nice Thanksgiving. I am certainly jealous of all the Turkey, Potatoes, stuffing and pie that everybody ate. What did I eat today?? Ichiban, pepperoni, chocolate chip cookies, eggplant and meatballs. Very Thanksgiving like, especially the Ichiban. I guess I just have to wait for my Turkey.
Anyhow, so now I'm sitting here watching Ghostbusters, and although I thought that I had seen this movie before, after seeing it through to the near end, I am quite positive that I actually haven't seen it in full. I guess if I have, it's been a VERY long time. It's an alright movie, I guess, although I've seen better. I seem to remember watching the cartoon quite a bit in my childhood though.
Today was a weird day. I don't know why, but I just felt weird. I'm not sure why, and I can't exactly figure out what "Weird" means in this case, but I just didn't feel normal. (And yes, I do realize that I am NOT normal). I just felt unsettled, homesick perhaps. I dunno. I didn't really do anything. Both Brittany and Aimee were home this afternoon so I hung out with them as they made the chocolate chip cookies mentioned above. I decided that I should make "Mom's" chocolate chip cookies sometime, and that will require digging out the recipe. I should also make mexican chocolate cake (the one I made for Mom on her birthday. Shame on you all for thinking I couldn't do it:). I love that stuff!!!
Tomorrow I have to go to band instead of Volleyball, and that doesn't impress me much. Hmmmm...I wonder what else I should do tomorrow?
Well, I guess that's all for tonight. Happy Thanksgiving again. I hope you are all well:)

2 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, I worked and didn't get any turkey :(
I get to work Christmas too!!!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Ryan-We watched Smallville together. We taped it!!

Jen-What a lucky girl you are!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home