Are You Sleeping??
I'll take it that the silence after the question means "yes".I didn't think Eric could fall asleep during "Aqua Teen Hunger Force", but it seems as though he has. Oh well! He had to be up early this morning for lessons, and has to be up early tomorrow for more lessons. Sigh. And then there's me...I don't have to be up at all.
Today was a good day, I guess. I didn't go to the gym because I decided to do laundry instead, but I thought that that was okay because I had an hour of volleyball to look forward to later. Volleyball was really good. It started out three against four, and man that was tough being on the team with three. I don't know how people do two on two, but I guess they're better volleyball players than we are, and that probably makes it easier. Then slowly, more people trickled in and we played five on five. It was a good workout, and I came home soaking wet...gross. It was really hot in the gymnasium, too.
It's really funny though, because the people that I'm playing volleyball with, aside from one other woman, either haven't played volleyball in years and years, or not at all. About six years ago, the people higher up in volleyball land changed a good chunk of rules, including the way it's scored, and a few other random things. When I played in highschool and stuff, we played to 15 points, and you could only score a point if your team was serving. When I got into university, they changed all the scoring rules to a 25 point rally game, where you could score points when you won the rally, no matter who was serving. So everybody at this volleyball league that I'm playing in now knows the rules from seven years ago, and not the ones now. I don't really care either way. It really doesn't matter, I just think it's funny. I also had to tell them that you're allowed to hit the net with a serve, as long as it goes into the other teams court.....
But anyhow, I'm a little torn for next week though. I have volleyball on Tuesday nights, but next week the band that I'm playing in is supposedly rehearsing on Tuesday instead of Thursday. We have a concert at the end of the month, but I would really prefer to go to volleyball. Volleyball is more fun, somehow....so I don't know what to do. I feel obligated to go to band...we'll see what happens!!!!
Lets see...as for the rest of my day, I watched the series premiere of "Close to Home". It was pretty good, and I guess I'd watch it again. Eric was home from 2:30-6:30, so I got to see him for awhile, and that was nice.
I think Gepetto officially knows how to shake a paw, but he still needs practice. I'm proud of my accomplishment...now if only I could teach the other one.....and if only I could teach them not to bark so much...


1 Comments:
I usually just start to talk to Bruce and then I realize that he is sleeping. It's not often that I ask the question though, that usually happens when he comes home from work and sits down in front of the tv and I get supper ready. Then it's "are you asleep?" "Are you ready for supper?" See not too much has changed since you moved!!! Hahahaha!!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home