Linda Blair is screaming....
So last night when I was going to post something here, I woke the computer up from standby, and it started screaming. I guess it was tired and didn't want to get up...so I turned it off and let it rest. I certainly didn't want to listen to the high-pitched wailing of the left speaker, that's for sure. But now it's fine. It's only done that once before, and I think it has something to do with standby, but I haven't a clue as to what it would be!! Oh well.So last night I was going to talk about how I went to the YMCA and got a membership. Now I can go there and workout everyday...it will help fill some time, and might help lose a few pounds!! Woo Hoo:) Lord knows I could use both!! But anyhow, it was nice working out on an elliptical trainer yesterday, and a bike. Plus they have a huge weight room and if I want, there's ellipticals, treadmills and bikes with personal TV's on them. I prefer the ellipticals by the track though, because they feel just right. Some of the ellipticals feel jerky, or some are harder than others...the ones by the track are the same as the one that I would use at Kinsmen all the time. But it has no TV whatsoever. Oh well, that's what iPod's are for!! Music is good.....
So anyhow, after that I came home and did my regular thing, except for the fact that I was STARVING. That's the worst part about working out. When you get home you want to eat everything in sight. A little counter-productive, but it can't really be helped. So I ate, hung out, read, and then picked up my guitar. I found a website that taught me what 7 chords I should learn first. So I did, and now I know 7 chords!! Hooray! I think that I actually remember them all too so I think I'm one step closer to learning how to play songs. Now if only I could learn how to play all the other chords.....
Then Eric came home so we had nachos, and they were yummy, and then he "watched" TV (sort of how Bruce watches TV sometimes), and I played with the dogs, and made sure that they didn't pee on the floor, because they had been in the basement all day, and wouldn't go to the bathroom outside. I am trying to teach Gepetto how to shake a paw, and he actually did it yesterday a couple of times, mostly without help, but possibly by accident....I would teach Pinocchio too, but he's not as bright and he freaks out if I touch his foot. So I'm working on only Gepetto for now, although Pin is learning how to sit better.
Then I played guitar a bit, read some more, and then started watching "American Pie 2" on T.V. but I kept falling asleep so I finally turned it off (It was like, two in the morning) and went to bed officially.
Pretty good day...today I will hopefully go to the gym again, but first I need some food. I think I will have PB&B....mmmmmm.......
Food time!! Goodbye!! May write more later!!!


3 Comments:
That's good that you have joined the Y. I really am going to try to get to the pool this week, maybe Tuesday and Wednesday and then I can see how I would feel after and try to go more often if it won't affect how I feel to bowl.
You should know what it's like to have a puppy that doesn't like certain parts of their bodies touched. Right???????
I sure laughed at your description of Eric watching T.V. last night.....I know exactly what you mean!!!
Love ya :) :) ;)
Hee Hee Hee....I don't think HE liked the description though:)
Post a Comment
<< Home