Funny thing, I was just going through some of the photos taken at your wedding. It has to do with "my project" that I am working on. Have you guessed what it is yet?????
Secret family projects? Hmm...I'd be concerned. Momma C may make it SOUND like it's a heartwarming something or other involving photographs, but I'm guessing her "project" is actually world domination. This empty nest business has me worried...since her children are no longer at home, she's going to take over and adopt the whole world...(and no, it's not the medication talking!)
Did you say anything about a blog exorcism? I'm sorry....I guess Linda Blair didn't like my computer now that I have Norton, so she has been looking for other places to live. My car is one of them!!! Anywho, I love your pics:) I'm glad I was able to help out with the "music" hahahahahaha:) Miss you!
I think they're ones you took because if you look closely, you can see the white border around them, and I know that the pics you gave me had that on them....but again, who knows!!! You can definitely have the credit though:)
10 Comments:
Funny thing, I was just going through some of the photos taken at your wedding. It has to do with "my project" that I am working on. Have you guessed what it is yet?????
Love ya Bunches and Bunches!!!!!
I can take a guess, but I won't...
Secret family projects? Hmm...I'd be concerned. Momma C may make it SOUND like it's a heartwarming something or other involving photographs, but I'm guessing her "project" is actually world domination. This empty nest business has me worried...since her children are no longer at home, she's going to take over and adopt the whole world...(and no, it's not the medication talking!)
Did you say anything about a blog exorcism? I'm sorry....I guess Linda Blair didn't like my computer now that I have Norton, so she has been looking for other places to live. My car is one of them!!! Anywho, I love your pics:) I'm glad I was able to help out with the "music" hahahahahaha:)
Miss you!
Hooray for Morgan's Music!!!!! What can I say...Eric and I did not plan for everything:)
I can't believe it's been over a year already since the wedding. Those are great pictures. It was a fun time, even with the snow.
Beautiful pics, Jo! :D
Yeah, time sure does fly!! And it was a fun time.
Thanks for the compliment on the pics, Alyssa. I think Julia took them, in fact. Maybe not, I don't know...
Your guess is as good as mine. You got a copy of all of the ones I took. But I'll take the credit :)
I think they're ones you took because if you look closely, you can see the white border around them, and I know that the pics you gave me had that on them....but again, who knows!!! You can definitely have the credit though:)
Post a Comment
<< Home