After taking the age of death quiz, I decided to go back and look at the other quizzes they have there. Yeah. One of these scores is Erics, one of them is mine. You figure it out:)
Mine was 30. What is with the math!!! And to think, I save lives for a living!!!!! But thanks to our father and grandfather I didn't fall for the trick ones!
I feel terrific!!!!! I scored the same as Jilly "B". My stupid score is 11. Joanne, I think that you were the 26, only because I don't think you know the answer to how many states border the Gulf of Mexico.
You are right. I received the 26...because I didn't know how many states bordered the Gulf of Mexico...wow, you really are smart, mom!!! I also didn't know how many planets were in the solar system (I AM dumb) and I screwed up on one of the math problems when I shouldn't have. But at least I knew that there wasn't any dirt in the hole in the ground...Eric got that one wrong, but he still got 0. Figure that one out:):):):)
I got a score of one. They really should call that the Stoopid quiz. The misleadingly phrased questions don't prove you're unintelligent, they prove you're unobservant. Oh, well, I guess I shouldn't complain, seeing as how I scored well enough, and have therefore been proven neither stupid/stoopid nor unobservant. What? Being tired makes you prone to rambling, pointless commenting? D'oh...
Well I'm 73%stupid, same age that I'm going to die. I must add that I have had a very long week or so with my move and not much sleep. That's why I'm so stupid. I did get the dirt in the hole question correct, by the way :)
9 Comments:
My stupid score was 11... guess that hammer didn't do as much damage as I thought!
Mine was 30. What is with the math!!! And to think, I save lives for a living!!!!! But thanks to our father and grandfather I didn't fall for the trick ones!
so apparently i scored a 2. how did i fail chem? boo. not like i would need chemistry as a nurse or anything. :)
I feel terrific!!!!! I scored the same as Jilly "B". My stupid score is 11. Joanne, I think that you were the 26, only because I don't think you know the answer to how many states border the Gulf of Mexico.
Love ya!!!! :) :) :)
You are right. I received the 26...because I didn't know how many states bordered the Gulf of Mexico...wow, you really are smart, mom!!! I also didn't know how many planets were in the solar system (I AM dumb) and I screwed up on one of the math problems when I shouldn't have. But at least I knew that there wasn't any dirt in the hole in the ground...Eric got that one wrong, but he still got 0. Figure that one out:):):):)
I got a score of one. They really should call that the Stoopid quiz. The misleadingly phrased questions don't prove you're unintelligent, they prove you're unobservant. Oh, well, I guess I shouldn't complain, seeing as how I scored well enough, and have therefore been proven neither stupid/stoopid nor unobservant. What? Being tired makes you prone to rambling, pointless commenting? D'oh...
How right you are Joanne. How can anyone score a 0 when they don't know that there is NO dirt in ANY sized hole!!!!!!!!!!!
44% ?!?! So I guess I'm stupid, hey? well, here's what I say... My IQ is 139!!!!! take that, non-stupid ppl....
Well I'm 73%stupid, same age that I'm going to die. I must add that I have had a very long week or so with my move and not much sleep. That's why I'm so stupid. I did get the dirt in the hole question correct, by the way :)
Post a Comment
<< Home