How cute is this?
Isn't this the funniest picture? I have always loved it when Soonie sticks her tongue out. She doesn't usually stick it out this far, nor for as long as she did this time-long enough for my mom to go and get her camera, turn it on and then take the picture!!! Hilarious!!!


6 Comments:
So cute, I remember when Chance use to do that. She's so fat, your mommy must be feeding her very well.
I think she looks skinnier....
I think she has lost some weight too. I have brushed at least 5 pounds of hair off of her in the past week and cut out several matts. I bought a new brush for her and it is really helping, her coat is really soft now. Soonies new nickname is Tootle Bug!!!!
Love ya!!!!!!!!!!
Mom :) :) ;)
She is skinnier, and I can attest for the hair. Hill& I are thinking about getting a dog but maybe I'll just make a new cat with the hair....
Ok, so I haven't seen Sonnie in a while so I can't tell if she is skinnier than before :( I guess she is. I'm guilty of it with my own cat. I could have sworn that Joey was at least 11/12lbs and when I took him to the vet for his shots, he was only 9.9 lbs.
I just realized I spelled Soonies name wrong. Sorry Soonie.
Post a Comment
<< Home