Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Random thoughts and realizations that you probably don't need to know:)

1. I haven't had McDonalds since May 26th, 2005 (The day I got my tattoo) but I have enjoyed several other fast food restaurants since then.
2. I probably should have filed my Employment Authorization application two months ago when we got here instead of waiting to file it with the rest of the paperwork. I probably would be able to work by now if I had. However, I didn't realize until now that I could have done that, and I also didn't realize that it would take us this long to get paperwork together....
3. Air-conditioning is a good thing when it's 95 degrees outside.
4. My usual walk is much easier at 7:00 at night (or in the morning) than it is at 1:00 in the afternoon in the direct sunlight.
5. I have too much time on my hands.
6. Eric's computer doesn't make a good laptop because the left side heats up and is going to give my leg 1st degree burns soon!
7. I miss Oscar.
8. I miss everyone!
9. I want to go to the beach tomorrow, but Eric says we shouldn't plan the trip because then it will storm.

You know, that's about all I can think of right now. Really, nothing is going on. Eric is going to be working some crazy hours at the store, and I'm going to try and volunteer at a couple different places that I found online. I emailed one person yesterday, and the other place I can just sort of show up whenever I want. Sounds pretty good to me.....

4 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a little fact for you......

Did you know that if you scratch Oscar's back where the back bone becomes the tail it makes him lick his lips??? It is rather cute.

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that spot it supposed to be a little bit arousing for cats....but no, I didn't know that! That is cute:)

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing Oscie is neutered!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...poor baby! I think he's still mad about that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home