I should have had a perfect score...I knew the shopping one, but went with the more girly answer. How is it that I know more about you than you mom and Eric? I think I'm a better guesser then they are.
Almost everyone has guessed that I love to shop for shoes. The truth is that I HATE shopping for shoes because they never have my size, and if they do have my size they don't fit right, I can never find the perfect pair of shoes, and nice girly looking shoes always look so ridiculous in a size 10. I can understand why people would guess shoe shopping though...I do have a lot of pairs! But that's because I can never find the right pair of shoes!!
I'm glad you understand why we all picked shoes!! Since every time I came over it was like a payless store in the entrance!! Although in hindsight I should have picked groceries since you talk about it alot in your blog! I can't blieve Jill didn't get that one....
Well...this is now a month after the quiz was even created, but I wasn't in the country! Now I get back and I find out I'm the first to score 100? Yay me! By the by, the groceries one was certainly the toughest, but I remember telling you once that I loved grocery shopping, and you agreed with me. And I knew you hated shoe shopping, having been there with you on several occasions. Hooray! Nobody will know that I got 100, though...everyone did it ages ago! *sniff* Oh well...I'll have my own little party. Yay me!
8 Comments:
I got 50, so not too bad. You play the piano? Freak of nature! ;-p
Grocery shopping???????? I tend to disagree with that one!!!!! Shoe shopping is much closer to the truth.
Love ya baby girl.
Mommy, Bruce, Oscie, Tootsome, Clara and Puppy
Okay people....you're giving away answers to my quiz!!!!
I should have had a perfect score...I knew the shopping one, but went with the more girly answer. How is it that I know more about you than you mom and Eric? I think I'm a better guesser then they are.
Almost everyone has guessed that I love to shop for shoes. The truth is that I HATE shopping for shoes because they never have my size, and if they do have my size they don't fit right, I can never find the perfect pair of shoes, and nice girly looking shoes always look so ridiculous in a size 10. I can understand why people would guess shoe shopping though...I do have a lot of pairs! But that's because I can never find the right pair of shoes!!
I'm glad you understand why we all picked shoes!! Since every time I came over it was like a payless store in the entrance!! Although in hindsight I should have picked groceries since you talk about it alot in your blog! I can't blieve Jill didn't get that one....
I never said I didn't like having shoes....but shopping for anything other than groceries is such a pain in the butt!!!! With food you can't go wrong!
Well...this is now a month after the quiz was even created, but I wasn't in the country! Now I get back and I find out I'm the first to score 100? Yay me! By the by, the groceries one was certainly the toughest, but I remember telling you once that I loved grocery shopping, and you agreed with me. And I knew you hated shoe shopping, having been there with you on several occasions. Hooray! Nobody will know that I got 100, though...everyone did it ages ago! *sniff* Oh well...I'll have my own little party. Yay me!
Post a Comment
<< Home