Feelin' Hot Hot Hot
Well, apparently my kitty cat has been up to more than I have lately. Hopefully my mom doesn't kick him out of the house!! I miss my cat so much! Eric has this music stand that I put beside the bed, and then I've lined up pitures of Oscar on it so I can look at him while I lie there. He's so cute! Anyhow, I would have updated this sooner, however I haven't really done anything in the last week. I guess that's not entirely true, we have done some stuff, but lately I haven't even wanted to leave the house because it is too freakin' hot outside. It's been in the 90's lately, which is 30+ degrees celcius, plus it's been really humid so it's quite disgusting. I thought I would like living in Florida for a couple years for school, but I'm beginning to think otherwise, especially since my car has no air conditioning. Sigh. Anyhow, what have we done since last week? Thursday night we went to this Latin club called "VooDoo", and listened to some good Latin music. The leader of the band might get Eric some gigs. Friday came along and Eric had a job interview at Sam Ash, and his car arrived. So now Eric potentially has a job at a music store and has his car back. Hooray! The weekend was fairly low key. We went to a friends house and sat around a fire on Saturday. Sunday Eric had to get new tires on his car, and we went to Denny's for breakfast while we were waiting for his car. We also went to Target! On Monday Eric had another job interview with a book company called Borders. It went really well and he basically got hired, but Eric's still hopeful about the job at Sam Ash so he told the guy he'd get back to him by the end of the week. After his interview we went out and about with a friend, and ended up going to a place called "Buffalo Wild Wings" for dinner, and it was actually really good. It was no Darien's, that's for sure, but it was still pretty good. It's funny though-they have a challenge going on and if you eat 12 of their "blazin'" wings in 6 minutes, you get your picture up on the wall. Yeah. Eric didn't do the challenge because he wanted to enjoy his food, but I'm pretty sure I could have won the challenge if I wanted to because the wings weren't actually very spicy. Good times!! Anyhow, so now it's Tuesday, and the day is just beginning. I don't know what the rest of the week will bring for us, but I'll definitely update this if anything exciting happens!!
1 Comments:
Hi Mommy and Daddy,
Favorite mommy isn't mad at me. She just didn't like cleaning up the mess I made first thing in the morning. You know that she is not a morning person!!!!
Bruce has been playing laser tag with me. He even lets me catch the laser sometimes!! I have also been playing with a foil ball. Favorite mommy promised that she would go and get me some more of my dry cat food today. She tried a different kind, but I don't like it!!!!!! YUCK!! Clara, Soonie and of course Radar like it though.
Favorite mommy made the bathroom smell yucky today. She is painting the counter top. She must like my grey colour because she is painting it the same colour.
I miss you. Meow Meow Meow
Luv, Oscie Boscie xxxoooxxxooo
Post a Comment
<< Home