A Canadian in America.....
Hi Everyone! I thought I would update this so everyone actually keeps checking this once in awhile. The problem is that I don't have as easy access to internet right now as I would like to have, and I really don't have that much to write, seeing as how I don't have a job, or really many friends here. Nothing much happens!!!!! As most of you already know, Eric and I have new phones and numbers, but you can still reach us at his parents place too. I won't post the numbers because, hey, who the heck knows who reads this!!!! So far, the past few days have been pretty lazy. I think that Eric and I need to get our butts in gear soon though, because we have plenty to get done I think!!! We've mostly been just hanging out with each other, and hanging out with a couple of Eric's friends. Went to the mall yesterday because we are in the market for a new bed, and we were looking at cell phones too. Then we met up with Eric's friend Colin at his house, and went back to the mall and actually purchased the cell phones, and wandered around a bit. Then we went for dinner, and basically headed home after. It was fun. Well, I think that's all for now. I hope everyone else is doing well!!!!!
1 Comments:
You should join my slo-pitch team. We're so short of female players, I might even be able to convince the team to pay for your commute back to Edmonton. Or if that doesn't work out, you can still follow the team (and so much more) at http://sadnewspaper.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home