Sleep, anyone?
So it appears that I'm suffering from a bit of insomnia tonight/this morning. I've been awake since 3:30 and around 5:00 I figured that there was no point tossing and turning in bed anymore. Pre-move jitters, I suppose. However, unfortunately I have to work at the Kids' Den tomorrow morning so this could make for a very interesting day. Hopefully I don't fall asleep behind the wheel on my way to work!I think Eric and I are almost finished packing, finally. That's a good thing because I am so sick of packing right now. I can't believe how much stuff we actually have! Even after getting rid of alot, we still have tons!!! It could be interesting fitting it all into Eric's parents' house. Ahhhh well, such is life, I guess.
Anyway, I guess I should probably try and get a couple hours of sleep before work.......


2 Comments:
A lot is two words!!!!!!!!!
Give me break....it was five o'clock in the morning!
Post a Comment
<< Home