A million and one things....
Tons of stuff to do tomorrow....procrastinating by not going to bed. If I don't go to bed, maybe tomorrow will never come, and then I won't have to do the million things that I have to do tomorrow. Sounds good, doesn't it? I am definitely tired though. I managed to get a couple more hours sleep in this morning, but that doesn't mean that I am any less tired. I should have just stayed awake this morning and just got ready for work. I probably would have been better off. Does anybody else notice that, or is it just me? If you're up most of the night, don't you find that it's better off to just stay awake because you end up feeling way better? Maybe it is just me.I can't believe we're heading into our final three days here in Edmonton, for now.....It's actually happening. I figure it will be no different than our other friends who have moved away for school and stuff. I still see them every once in awhile, right? Keep in touch, people, or else I will be sad!!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home