10 years come and gone
Hi all. So tonight I was lying in bed (not just like Brian Wilson did), and I realised that tomorrow is my sister's 10 year wedding anniversary. Huh. I'm a terrible sister, and I forgot to send a card (however, I'm a good sister because I remembered that it's her 10 year anniversary). Currently I'm trying to send an e-card, but hallmark is being retarded (or is it this computer.....very likely). Anyhow, so Jen, if you read this, I'm sorry I didn't send a real card. Please forgive me:) So I got to thinking-What else has happened in the last 10 years. Tons (Tonnes?). Practically my whole life I suppose! Some of it bad, really bad, but most of it good. Let's see, in the past 10 years, I've met my best friends in the whole world. John and I are also celebrating our ten year anniversary. I finished two degrees, have had numerous part-time jobs, and have travelled to Spain, England, Germany, Australia, Aruba, Sicily/Italy and various parts of the United States and Canada. Oh yeah, and New Zealand. I quit playing baseball and started playing softball, I met and married the man of my dreams:) I moved to the frickin' United States of America (what the hell???), I got a car, and a cat (or two), a tattoo, and now I'm sitting around being a lazy bum. Wow. It's amazing how much can happen in ten years. You know, I've had the song "100 years" by Five for Fighting stuck in my head now for about, oohhhh, let's say a month. I think I'm trying to tell myself something.......enjoy stuff while it's still there. The story of my life, I suppose. Nothing lasts forever, nothing gold can stay, and all that jazz. I wonder if I'll be able to fall asleep yet? Maybe. We'll see.
1 Comments:
sorry, i'm a bit behind in my reading. thanx for remembering my big day!!! it's hard to believe how much we've done!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home