I wish I could go back to sleep
Yesterday was kind of a bad day. I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do, so I was mostly just sitting around, happy that Eric only had to work until 6:00PM. Well, that didn't happen-apparently they had scheduled him until 8:00PM without him knowing, and he didn't get the chance to call and tell me...but he managed to come home around 7:30 because there wasn't much more work to be done. We decided that we would go to TGIFridays, which is soooooo yummy, and I ate this big huge burger with bacon and provolone cheese on it, and we had spinach dip too. I was so full!!! (John-Oh my god I am SOOOOO full. Do you remember that?)So then we came home and hung out and stuff, and Eric went to sleep and I was watching TV. I decided that I really shouldn't even try to go to sleep with all that bad for me food in my stomach so I went downstairs to watch "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" with Aimee, because she wanted to see how they say "Philosopher's stone" instead of "Sorcerer's stone". So I was awake until 2:30 watching that downstairs, and my stomach was feeling much less full. Then I went back upstairs and found little league world series baseball on TV, which I have always enjoyed watching, and I watched that until about 3:15 until I decided that I should probably go to sleep. Eric had to wake up at 8:00, and I haven't slept much since then, so really I only got between 5-6 hours of sleep, and I wish I could get more, but I seem to not be able to go back to sleep anymore. I wonder why that is? I don't have much planned for the day today. Eric is working until lord only knows when....Doug should be here tomorrow!!! HOORAY!!!!!!


1 Comments:
Tee hee! Yes, Joanne, I remember it now! Hadn't even thought about it for ages. Ah memories...
Post a Comment
<< Home