Monday, August 22, 2005

*Yawn*

Monday morning.....blech. Even though I don't have a career at the moment, this morning still feels....blah. On the plus side, Eric has the next two days off, so that's nice!!

You may have noticed that I have added links to my blog. Four blogs. I was afraid of adding links because I am no good with HTML (I am CLUELESS) but I figured it out. Two of the blogs I added are two people most of you should know, Kaitlyn and Janita. The other two are blogs that I really enjoy reading. Duff's is pretty cool-she's got links to her Gnomad's blogs, also quite amusing!! Cesca's is just hilarious. She's from New Zealand, and if you're looking for a laugh, check it out.

Why am I tired? I don't understand....I don't think I've been sleeping well. On the plus side, I had a dream about Oscar this morning!!! Ahhhh, I miss that boy.

My knee hurts. Yesterday I was attempting to step around the Love Sac, and I smashed my knee on the bookshelf. I promtly fell down on top of the Love sac (luckily that was there:) and waited for the excruciating pain to pass. The love sac seems to bring about various lumps and bumps to my body...over the Christmas holidays I managed to smash my head on a piece of furniture while sitting on the love sac. That bump was far worse however. Anyhow, now I have a lump on my knee, and it still hurts. I'm hoping for a sweet bruise:)

Mmmmm, pizza. Sorry, I'm just thinking about what I want to have for lunch today. I think pizza is the winner. Eric's parents go to this Sicilian bakery every week, and they usually bring home this pizza that is sooooo good. A piece of that would be nice. Or I could have an aranchini (fried rice ball with fillings, also really good). Mmmm, food.

I'm thinking after lunch I should go for a nice long walk. Or run. We'll see....

5 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Stephen said...

could you let us know how to pronounce your name? i mean do you pronounce Jo the mexican way? joking! it's the G name that i wonder about.

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, it's understandable, I mean, I was a substitute teacher for 8 months and everyday with a new class was a new mispronouncing adventure! Let's see, how to best spell it out with sounds.....

goal-us-ka

Yeah, that's about right:):):)I suppose that it being a Polish name you could technically say it

goal-oosh-ka

but everyone on my husbands side of the family says it the other way:)

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger duff said...

the "mexican" way?

freewrite- you've done it.

suddenly, i'm craving tacos.

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Righto, Miss! Since we're talking about the Mexican way (spelling and pronunciation), we are now going to introduce the Italian way. So...the tasty fried rice ball that you love so much is actually spelled ARANCINI. So "h" - however if it was your goal to just do that for pronunciation sake because of the neverending mispronunciation of your surname, I forgive you. Anybody who can speak a bit of Italian will tell you that when the letter "c" is followed by either "e" or "i" is pronounced as the English "ch" - My boring language lecture aside, though, I just got home from Sicilia and I had a few of those puppies myself. Mmm...oh, and I went to your gelato heaven in Taormina too!

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot how to spell it. I should know better than to put CH in an Italian word!!!!
How was gelato heaven? As good as you had hoped???? EMAIL ME!!!Oh yes, and I am impressed that only you have scored 100% on my quiz, although if you updated yourself on my entire blog before taking the quiz, you may have had a little help....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home