Thursday, August 25, 2005

If I don't bore you to tears, I don't know what will!

I've come to the conclusion that Daytimers suck. They're expensive, some of them are really ugly, and most contain things that you never need while many do not contain the things that you do need. Sigh. But I did manage to find one that Eric might actually be able to use, and it was only $2.99. Hopefully he likes it.

I've been trying to purchase health insurance during the past couple of days. I have yet to complete the online application form, as I don't have enough information about Eric to finish it, but hopefully by the end of the night I'll have applied. Hopefully I can get the insurance soon because my Alberta Health runs out at the end of the month. Talk about leaving things to the last minute. Oops.

I'm trying to think of what I've been up to the past few days. Not a whole lot...but what else is new. Yesterday Eric and I took an extremely long drive looking for a repair shop, but we never did find it. We missed what he thought was the right turn on the way back home (after we figured we'd gone too far and turned around to go back home), but it was near impossible to turn around and go back. Oh well.

I decided to go on the treadmill at 11:45 last night. I figured that I would take advantage of actually feeling like exercising, even if it was midnight. I went on it again this afternoon! Wow, what a good girl I am:)

On Tuesday we met Colin for lunch. We went to Portillos....I love Portillos....I had a hot dog. Chicago style hot dogs are really good. They have everything on them, but I took the tomato off....I also had a chocolate shake, which was FANTASTIC:):):)

It's kind of grey outside today. I was hopeful that it would be nice and cool out when I had to go and find Eric a daytime, amongst other things, but it was still kind of warm out. At least warmer than I had expected. I was disappointed.

Now, I am debating to do for the rest of the afternoon/evening. Eric has to work until 9:00. Hmmmm....I should practice. That would be a good thing to do. Yeah....

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

You don't bore me to tears. I quite enjoy reading what you write. Surprise!!! I have started my own blog. You want boring read it. You can check it out at:

EmptyNestMomma.blogspot.com.

Love ya!!!

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purchasing health insurance can be a hassle as it was for me and I hope you the best of luck in finding great coverage as it can be crucial to have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home