Something...
Ouch...I just bit my tongue. I was just sitting here, upon my Love Sac, thinking about what to write while munching on half of a bounty bar, and WHAM, I took a nice hard bite of my own flesh. At least I didn't draw blood and leave a scab like Eric did the other day. (By the way, it was his own tongue that he bit, not mine).I got an email about the fall volleyball league that I'm joining. It looks like it's going to go ahead, but the other churches in the area are sort of dragging their butts on getting teams together. I'm looking forward to it. Something else to get me out of the house, and to meet some people.
I've received two phone calls in the past couple of days!! It's been nice:) Doug phoned me all the way from London yesterday, and then John called me from Calgary today. Both are doing well and they're settling down into their new places nicely. Both of them hope to have regular access to internet soon:)
Has anybody ever done sudoku puzzles? They're sort of like a number crossword, and they're kind of difficult, but I like them because they're challenging and you can keep working at them (if you can stand it) until you get the right answer. Look them up if you want to see them on the internet.
Eric is still working like a mad man. It's a good thing we got him a daytimer the other day because his life looks complicated!!! He's got a lot going on now, which is good. I'm glad that there's been a lot of interest in his talents as a teacher.
Other than that, nothing much is new. Eric ~made~ me go to Hot Dog Richies today for lunch, so I brought us back some Augie dogs and some beef...good stuff. I still have half of an italian beef sandwich in the fridge for tomorrow!!!!
Anyhow, I thought I would post two more pictures of my baby kitties. It makes me SO happy to see the pictures on my mom's blog. I thought it might make other people happy to see them too!!! I know, you are all probably sick of seeing pictures of my cats, but, well, too bad!! (My apologies to those of you who read both mine and my mother's blogs.....)

Baby Soonie! She's so cute and little and playful!!! Now she's just cute...and fat:)

Baby-ish Oscar...isn't he beautiful?????


8 Comments:
I always like to be the first one to comment on your postings. I am glad that you enjoy the photos. Maybe the powers that be was telling you that you shouldn't be eating a "Bounty Bar" and that is why you bit your tongue!!!!! By the way when I went to your page tonight, the whole right hand side was blank....maybe I have a ghost on my computer playing tricks and making things disappear???????? Scary thought!!!!
Love ya lots!!!!!
I only eat half of the bounty bar!!!!! I thought that was alright:) I ~have~ been trying to eat better.... :):):) You know, with the Augie dogs, the slurpees and the halves of bounty bars and all!!!
And I think that sometimes it just happens to be blank. I've seen it on other people's blogs, too. I don't know why though!
Was just teasing you baby girl!! I was bad last night at supper. I had a chicken clubhouse (though I took out one of the slices of bread) and fries. Usually at Gateway I have the chicken club salad.
Love ya bunches!!
I like seeing pictures of your babies, being the cat lover I am. I mailed your b'day card/present yesterday. And yes you can open it early, I'll let ya.
Julia, you will just have to check out my blog....because there are tons of photos and stories of the furry felines and Puppy dog too!!!!!!
Momma C
I love seeing pics of my babies too!!!!!!!
Ooooh, early Birthday Presents:) It will probably be the only one that I get!!!!!
Actually, John said he was sending me something...
I have checked out your Blog Chris, and I love the pics and stuff. Maybe I should start one with stories of the cats and theirs shows and stuff. FYI, Edmonton cat show OCt 1&2 at the Shaw conference centre.
Don't get too excited Joanne, it's nothing much, it's in the same envelop as your card, which I might add I was told at the post office that effective Sept 19th would have to be sent as a seperate parcel. How retarded!
I'm still excited!!! I like mail, especially mail that isn't a mastercard bill:)
Post a Comment
<< Home