The Brothers Grimm
Went to see this movie tonight.....This is one messed up movie......
Hmmm.....
But it was still nice to go for dinner and a movie. We hadn't been to a movie in nearly three months (we saw Batman Begins on opening night). That's a long time for us, considering in Edmonton we were practically attending movies every week... sometimes twice!!!:):)
12 more days until my birthday!!!!!!!!!
Now Eric has some crazy woman comedian on comedy central on the television, but he's asleep. She's really kind of pi$$ing me off!! I think I should go and turn her off. But then what am I going to do?? I would read, but I've reached the part of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" where I'm not too sure if I want to continue reading. I don't like the next couple of chapters...you know which ones they are!!! (Well, most of you do, anyhow).
Goodnight!!!


2 Comments:
i haven't seen the movie yet.....i'm still trying to get caught up on the summer releases i missed. (i finally saw "wedding crashers" last week, if that's any indication of how far behind i am.)
I understand completely:)I want to see Wedding Crashers...I've heard it's hilarious!
Post a Comment
<< Home