Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Doug's Photos

Doug sent me some pics of his trip here a few days ago, and because I'm REALLY smart, I thought that they hadn't worked, thus I didn't post them to my blog. A couple of days ago I discovered that they DO work, so now I'm posting a couple of them!!!!!!



This is us in front of a submarine at the Museum of Science and Technology. Doug and Stuart took a tour inside of the submarine, but Eric and I did not. I was impressed by this subs story, and by the display in the museum about it. It was really neat!!!



This was taken in front of a marina (duh) in downtown Chicago. We were walking along Lake Shore Drive (LSD) on the bike/walking paths, and we stopped for some photos.


Again, taken on our walk along LSD, I believe while we were on our way to Navy Pier, although it may have been taken after that. I'm not too sure...

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Looks like you were having fun in the "windy" city!!!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Yeah...we had fun...when we weren't being splashed from above by questionable substances (that don't seem to come out with bleach or anything else)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home