Still hate shopping...
Eric and I are going to a friend's (actually two friends', as both the bride and groom are our friends) wedding on Friday, and I had to go shopping for something to wear...I hate shopping.
Apparently ~dresses~ are no longer "in style", for somebody my age anyway, so I gave up looking for a dress (although I searched the mall thoroughly) and decided on a skirt and top instead. Besides, I can wear the top with other things, can't I?? That's much more fun than having a lonely dress that I'll never wear, except to other such formal occasions.
So anyhow, after finally giving up on finding a dress, shopping was much easier. Sears (and the rest of the mall) was having pretty good sales, and I managed to find a skirt, a shirt, and two pairs of undies for under $50. That's not bad...could have been a lot worse, I say!!
Sidenote: Ladies, did you know that you shouldn't wear white undies underneath white clothes (pants, skirts etc). You can still see through...BUT if you wear neutral colour underthings, you can't see them??? That's what I learned this week, or month, or something. But then again, we all know that I'm sort of stupid...check out my previous post titled "stupid?".
Anyhow, that's my word of advice. That's why I had to buy undies today...I bought a white skirt, I did't have any neutral coloured 'ones' because I think they're ugly. But now I know they're handy!
Enough about my underwear!!!
So that's what I did today. I don't know what else to do though. I'm feeling really lazy (that's a big surprise), but maybe I'll kick my a$$ out the door and go and do something. Maybe I should ride my bike today? I dunno.
I should go look and see what shoes I have to wear with my white skirt. As far as I know, the only white shoes I have are my wedding shoes............and that just won't work!!! (For those of you who don't know me, when I got married, I bought really ugly, but REALLY comfortable, wedding shoes because I knew that nobody would see then anyway!!!!!)
Maybe I'll have to go shoe shopping too........hahahahahahahaha.
Yes, I hate shoe shopping also, despite what almost all of you believe!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home