Sunday, September 04, 2005

Boredom Settling In

I think I need to find more to do. Eric says that I've been looking sad a lot lately...hmmmmm...
Yesterday I was REALLY bored. Even though I had to go to Wal-Mart to go to the bank and I looked around there a bit, and then I walked across the parking lot to look in TJ Maxx (Sort of like winners) a bit, and then drove home again, I really didn't feel like being around the house. Aimee and I decided to drive over to The streets of Woodfield (outside mall) because we were both looking for dresses. She needed a dress for homecoming, and I need something to wear for the wedding we are going to on Friday. She found her dress, I'm still in the market! I tried on a few things there though, and I thought I was going to have to get Aimee in the dressing room with me because I got the stuff on, but had a hard time getting it off again!! hahaha.After that we went to Starbucks, and I was highly disappointed with my Green Tea Frappucino. I asked for NO whipped cream, and they put on a mountain of it, and then they didn't even blend it very well because I had HUGE chunks of ice at the bottom. Sigh...
After we got home from there, I still really didn't want to be around the house. I decided to go and visit Eric at work, and to go to the Discovery Clothes store that's right next door to Sam Ash. I stopped in to say hi to Eric, and then I went next door. The stuff in that store is alright, and I found something that may have been suitable for the wedding, but as I looked around to find the fitting rooms, I noticed a sign at the back of the store that said "Sorry, no trying on Clothes (not even over top of your clothes)". How retarded is that??? Needless to say, I left. I will NEVER buy ANYTHING without trying it on!!! Especially not at a store where I've never gotten anything before. It's stupid. So then I went back to Eric's store and I looked around a bit. I kinda want to get a guitar...that'll give me something to do!! Learning guitar...could be interesting!!!
After Eric came home from work we decided that we would get Wendy's for dinner. It was really good, but we were eating at like, 10:00 or something ridiculous, and then we went to sleep not too long after. I know better than to go to sleep so soon after eating about a million calories, but I really didn't feel like staying up any more, and there wasn't anything good on TV. So I went to sleep, woke up at like 5:00am, and couldn't go back to sleep until about 6:30. I got up just after 5, went downstairs, drank some water, watched the sun rise, and then went back to bed. My stomach still doesn't feel right.
This morning Eric's mom made waffles and pancakes, and they were REALLY yummy, even though my stomach isn't feeling great. I am thinking I should go for a long walk and stuff, try to work off the residual Wendy's.......
I hope everyone is having a great long weekend. Unfortunately, Eric works all weekend, but really, what signifigance does a long weekend have to me??
I am joining the Buffalo Grove concert band. I start on Thursday night...could be fun. I've heard they're a good group! I hope I like it!!!
Anyhow, I think that's all for now. I miss everyone!!! I hope to hear from y'all soon:):):):)

7 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

Jo,
You really got "Blog Spammed" this time. I hope that you are doing okay. You sound a little down today. Think of you guys often. Miss you too!!!!!!!!!

Love Ya Lots!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Wow, that was the king of all blog spams...I suppose it is my turn to turn on the word authorization, and to delete that comment!! I didn't turn on the word authorization because I hadn't been spammed before....it's time. And I am a little down today...I dunno why.

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jo,
Sorry I haven't been the best whatever i am and have not written to you since you left. My excuse is that it is summer time and that is my busy time of the year. It is still no excuse but the best I can come up with. My p/t Cruiser would like to meet you and Eric. I have just showen it pictures of you guys.{ha ha see I'm still retarded}. Your momma is going to bowl in 2 leagues this year, I wonder how long it will be before she is pissed off at the Thurs. league. I couldn't handle another year in that one. I sure miss having Eric cut the lawn as it seems to always need cutting, Every 2 weeks. Sure is funny how people can ramble on about so many different things when they are having a one sided conversation as this one. I just want you guys to know I (we) miss you and I will try to be more punctual in my communication to you.

Talk to you soon!!! Love
Bruce

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger duff said...

man- i missed the king of all blog spams? somehow, i feel cheated.

well, not really.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Bruce-you and your PT cruise (and my mom, and my cats, and anybody else who wants to come) are welcome anytime you want to come and visit!!
Duff-I KNEW I should have left the spam on there...It was HUGE!! I've never seen anything quite like it...perhaps I'll try and recover it somehow:)

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger duff said...

with time and therapy, i'll get over the loss.

i'll send you the bill, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home