Thursday, September 01, 2005

September Already???

I just suddenly felt like writing a new post, but now that I'm doing it, I really don't have anything to write...

School should be starting for almost everyone soon. My sister begins today, with her new little babies! I hope it goes well for you, Jill!!!

U of Calgary starts like Sept 12 or something. I only know that because JOHN phoned me yesterday! I was so happy to hear from him!!!

As for the U of A, I have no idea when y'all start, but I'm jealous and I wish I was going back to school...I love school...I know, I'm a freak!!!

I can't believe it's September...what in the heck have I been doing for three months??? NOTHING, I guess...that's sad, really. I have gotten myself involved (possibly) in a fall volleyball league with some churches in Barrington...could be interesting!!!! They say it's VERY recreational, but hopefully I'll enjoy it! (Fellowship is encouraged after every game).

22 more days until my birthday.....

4 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Are you going to remind us each day for the next 3 weeks???? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya, Baby Girl

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Possibly...although you're all the way over THERE, and I'm all the way over HERE, so I guess it doesn't REALLY matter if it's my birthday in three weeks...:(:(:(

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first group of babies turned out okay.... only two more groups to go!!!!!

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uggghhh school starts on the 7th at U of A :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home