Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What should I do tomorrow???

I'm up for suggestions......

I tried to upload pictures just now, and apparently it doesn't want to work. Maybe I DO have the blog ghost that my mother has...

Who should we contact about that blog-exorcism???

Anyhow, I didn't do anything today...I wasn't sure when Eric would be home from his little concert thingy at the other high school, and I wasn't sure what he would want to do after he got home, so I was hesitant to do anything of signifigance. Oh well, I'll just have to exercise lots tomorrow!!! I will also be going to band tomorrow night again. I think I'll actually get my own folder too, and then I'll have music to practice. Hooray!!! I also emailed one of the people at Harper College, which has a couple of groups that might be interesting to play in, to see if they need any bassoons, but I'm doubtful that they will because their semester started three weeks ago and they're probably up and running already.

I miss school....

4 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

I'm first again.....I hope you have fun at your band tomorrow evening. I get to go bowling again. Yeah!!!

Love ya!! :) :) ;)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Jo said...

You love bowling...hahaha:)

And you're usually the ~only~ one who leaves comments!!!

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, not true!! I do to. So I was behind while I was without internet during my move :( I check your blog every morning before work, and before I go to bed. Do I have a life? Not really.lol

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's alright...I really have no life!!! At least you get to go to work!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home