Monday, September 19, 2005

Hmmmm......

Today I went to Sam Ash. After much deliberation, I picked out a red guitar strap with yellow suns on it (coincidentally, if you mix red and yellow you get orange...) hahahaha:) I also had one of the guitar guys pick out some picks for me, so now I sound like a pro-star.


Yeah right...


I also got a chord chart, and after I got home I attempted to learn some chords. So far, I know A, E, D, G, and B....although right now I can only remember the fingerings for A and E. It's a start!!! My fingers are sort of hurting though, so I hope that I will get some sort of caluses on my fingers...
Eric and I also got this poster that has Uncle Sam on it and he's saying "I want YOU to practice EVERY DAY". We thought it was amusing.
So anyway, after I left Sam Ash, I went over to Old Navy, but that was not very exciting because I didn't see anything that I liked. I also stopped over at that World Market store, but they didn't have any Bounty bars. They had Aero though, but I didn't get any.
Hmmm, I'm having trouble thinking of anything else to write....


What should I write about?????

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

#1 again!!!!

If you do as Uncle Sam says, then I am sure you will develop calluses before too long. Have fun with it though!

Luv ya!! :) :) ;)

p.s. I showed Jill and Ryan Oscar's little lip licking trick when i scratch his back....They thought it was hilarious!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home