Saturday, October 01, 2005

Eat great, even late...

Hmmm, our experience with Wendy's late night drive through wasn't exactly positive. Eric's fries had that nice "old" feeling, and his burger may have, been a little pink on the inside, but then again, that's how some crazy Americans like it. My little Jr. Cheeseburger was slightly tepid, but not all that terrible. It was
12:45am though, so I guess we can't complain too much.

After Eric got home from work he mentioned that Colin wanted to hang out, so we left immediately, and decided that we were hungry, but not as hungry as we could be so we didn't stop anywhere to grab any food. So then we were hanging out at Rick and Susan's house, and Eric was so happy because they had the newest Smallville recorded from Thursday night, so it didn't matter that I didn't set the VCR correctly. We hung out for awhile, watching Smallville and the new Stewie DVD, which was alright, but then we left and headed to Wendys, and that brings me back to the beginning of this post.

Did I also mention that I did manage to find a book/DVD/chord finder at Eric's store yesterday? I watched the DVD today, sans guitar, and it was actually alright and I think I will actually learn a few things from it, once I sit down and practice the things discussed on the DVD. It's kind of funny though because I'm pretty sure it's an older style video, conerted to DVD, because the guy, although talented, has a very nice 80's style rocker mullet. Very amusing. Tomorrow I will try to learn from him...maybe I'll have to get a new hairdo...hahaha....

I'm tired. I think my workout was a little much today. I came away feeling fatigued instead of energized, and I don't like that feeling because it leaves me feeling that way the rest of the day. Blah. I think it's time for bed.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodmorning sunshine:) Why am I up so early you ask. So I can be your first post today. NOT. I can't sleep and I have the cat show this weekend.
It must be the American Wendy's that doesn't make fresh food at night. This summer coming home from Big Valley we stopped off at Wendy's in Camrose around 12:30. We had to wait a bit but everything was hot and fresh.
Hope you have a good weekend.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Jo said...

They were probably expecting a lot of people from Big Valley. Either that or they didn't have any food left so they had to make new stuff! It's good that you got good food. Ours wasn't horrible, but definitely not up to par!!!
Good luck with your cat show!!!

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a night shift girl with a Wendy's close by I have had the food several times at night and it's nowhere near what it is during the day. Yah, cold hard fries and I'm sure the burger was nuked. So now I always take my own, or we order out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home