Dee Dee Dee
Has anybody ever watched Carlos Mencia on Comedy Central???? He's pretty funny... his catch phrase is Dee Dee Dee....Anyhow, I don't really have much to talk about at the moment. Today was a normal day, and nothing extraordinary occured. Eric taught at Schaumburg highschool, and apparently has 11 students there. That's a good thing. Then he came home for about 10 minutes, and then went to teach another student for a couple of hours. Also good:) Now I have lots of checks to take to the bank....
I went to the gym and lifted weights a bit. I haven't done that in a long time. I then rode a recumbant bike (it has a chair instead of straddling a seat) and then walked on a treadmill for almost 50 minutes while I watched "Clean Sweep". I like that show!!!
Other than that I just hung out downstairs, played with the dogs a bit, and kept an eye on them to make sure they didn't pee anywhere inside. It was raining out this afternoon so they didn't want to stay outside. I'm still trying to teach Gepetto to shake a paw!
As for tomorrow, I think I will have to go to Sam Ash to get a guitar book because I need something to help me learn. I will also have to go to the bank, go to the YMCA, practice bassoon and go to band tomorrow night. Actually sounds like a full day.....wow:)


3 Comments:
Joanne, The student was given Eric's name and number from a teacher at McKernan. I called the mom and let her know that Eric had moved to Chicago. Let me know if he wants the number to call.
Have a good day tomorrow and enjoy band!!!
:) :) ;)
hey Jo,
recumbant bikes are great, especially when you can get a hold of one instead of a rowing machine:):) hahahaha *sigh* I miss our work out dates followed by Edo, but I am glad to see you are keeping busy!
Mmmmmmmmm......Edo......I could use some of that right about now!
Post a Comment
<< Home