Tummy pains....
Very uneventful day yesterday. I basically left the house, went to get gas, went to deposit a check (boy do I miss the days when the bank was three seconds away) went to the gym, and then came back home again. My stomach was feeling all frazzled from not eating properly on Friday night. You see, when I was waiting for Eric to get home from work, at about 7:30 I was really hungry so I decided to eat a little something, cereal, to tide me over 'till he got home. Then after he got home, as I've mentioned, we didn't eat anything but instead went over to a friend's house. So then I just got really hungry and had late night Wendy's and that screwed my stomach up and it was still feeling it the next day. Now my stomach is still bothering me a bit, probably from the fish and chips I ate at Friday's last night...I haven't had fish and chips in a long time...(probably because it makes my stomach feel wonky!!) And I have leftovers.......hmmmm......Yeah, nothing much happened yesterday. I practiced guitar with Mr. 80's rocker mullet for awhile, and also without him too. But other than that I didn't do much.
I wonder what I'll do today?? Probably go to the gym...that's about it. No big plans.
How utterly depressing.


1 Comments:
Jo!
I'm sorry to hear that your stomach is mad at you and your eating habits from Friday. :( boo. The most exciting thing I have done so far today is catch up on my CSI season premiere that I hadn't seen. Hurray for VCRs. Until they break and you can't find parts unless you are Mr. 80's rocker mullet guy. hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home