Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Truth at last!

You Are 40% Boyish and 60% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.
How Boyish or Girlish Are You?


For those of you who were wondering....

Turns out I'm more girl than boy after all:)


And it turns out I may want to reconsider this US thing....

You Failed the US Citizenship Test

Oops, you only got 3 out of 10 right!
Could You Pass the US Citizenship Test?

10 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? I'm the first to post a comment? You're more American than me... I only got 2 right (by total luck). I don't think I knew any of the answers...
And, You're more girlish than me, but we already knew that since you own make-up and all... and you love shoe shopping(jk). I'm evenly slip down the middle!!!!
Hey, by the way... are you making a turkey dinner for Eric's family? It is Thanksgiving afterall!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Nope, no Turkey here....I'll just hear all about your guys's thanksgivings, and live vicariously through y'all....
And then I will eat Turkey near the end of November, maybe.

And as for the citizenship test, I'm not convinced I knew any of the answers, either. I'd have to go back and look at the questions again!

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha it's a good thing the US needs nurses, cuz I horribly failed the citizenship test. I only got one right....oops! hahaha oh well. I scored the same as you, Jo, on how girlish I am. I'm being particularly girlish today, however, with cooking and cleaning and shopping.....well, grocery shopping anyways. Ukrainians always run out of butter and onions at Thanksgiving.

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I guess I'm more american than the lot of you, I got 4 right! And this 40%masculine 60%feminine thing might be contageous, cuz that's what I got too. Well, it might be reassuring to know that you're infecting us all the way out here! P.S. it's frickin cold out here Mr. Bigglesworth!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger duff said...

i came up 50-50 on the battle of the sexes.

still 100% sure i like boys, though.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is "boyish"...at least none of us are more Boy than Girl though:):):) (That speaks to the girls only:)

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm 50/50 for the guy/girl thing. And I only got 2 questions right for the American thing. I guessed at them all.
I'm a new autie as of 5:21 today!!!!!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

I've always said that I was a wealth of uselsees information and it came in handy when I took the citizenship quiz. I PASSED got 7 out of 10. Only guessed on a couple of them. hahahahah

I'm also really girlish too 70% girlish and 30% boyish!!! Good thing since I am the only girl of seven.

Love ya Bunches!! :) :) ;)

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Mom, you need to go on a game show or something. Eric also got 7/10 for the citizenship test, and he is 60%boy, I think. That's a good thing!!!

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 6/10 on the citizenship test, and I still failed. :-( I was surprised at my score, though, and I was only certain I knew two questions.

PS: When your dad gives you salmon scraps from the stuff he bought at Sobey's, it doesn't qualify as sashimi. Yick...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home