Friday, October 07, 2005

Bad Boys Bad Boys...

I've got Spike TV on, and it's some cop show (I'm not sure which one). The chick on the show that the cops are currently fighting with is named Alberta.....sigh. That's what I'm going to name my first born daughter....NOT!

My mom thinks that I wouldn't be very good at making my own clothes and dishes. I wonder why that is??

I know I know...nobody thinks that I am domestic...we'll see. I've never had to be all that domestic before...who knows? Maybe I'll be the next Martha. Oh wait, I don't think I want to go to jail, although it seems to have made her twice as famous as she was before. Surprise, surprise.

I really don't have much to talk about tonight. I should start requesting topics of conversation from my readers...hahaha. Actually, I think I have in the past, but nobody has made any suggestions. Oh well. Less to think about on my part.

I practiced guitar today. I did a bit from the DVD with the mullet man, but then I also started a methods book, and although it starts off really simple, very similar to band methods books, it's a pretty decent book. I was playing tunes like Jingle Bells and Ode to Joy in no time:)
I also went to the gym, as usual. I've sort of gotten in the habit to go on the cardio machines and watch "Boy Meets World". I like that show, although I've never really spent too much time watching it in the past. I also usually watch "Clean Sweep" while I'm there too. That means that I spend a lot of time doing cardio. I suppose I should start lifting weights and stuff, but I really prefer the cardio to anything else. AND, since I get to watch TV too, it's all the better:)
Band was okay tonight, but I get kinda annoyed when he keeps us 15 minutes past what's supposed to be the end of the rehearsal, especially since tonight we didn't even take a break. So technically, he sort of went 25 minutes over, taking in account the 10 minute break that we usually take. I think we're playing too much music, and I think that we're playing music that's too hard for the group. Not a good combination, especially not three weeks before the concert. I think we're playing some music that we'd play in Wind Ensemble....it's hard stuff. I would normally like it, but seeing as how I'm not playing first bassoon and I don't get any of the cool solos or anything, it kind of sucks. Especially since nobody can play their parts, so it really doesn't sound all that good...but that's just my opinion, and hopefully nobody from the band is reading this!
Well, I suppose it's getting to be that time again. I should really try to go to bed earlier.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home