Post #90
Eric had a nervous breakdown this morning...he realized that he hadn't seen "sidekicks" in awhile. For those of you who know what "sidekicks" are, you'll realize that his nervous breakdown is relevant to my previous two posts! Yeah, they don't have "sidekicks" here, either.I decided tonight that I love Meatwad. Here he is:

For those of you who haven't ever seen "Aqua Teen Hunger Force", you should really check it out sometime. I admit, I didn't take an instant liking to the show. It's more of an acquired taste, but some episodes have literally brought me to tears in fits of laughter.
Oh yes, and I learned that Sunday night is not the time to be going to Wal-Mart. It was really busy when I got there around 7:00, but I guess it wasn't so busy when I left. I didn't manage to find what I was looking for, either. So then I drove back the other way and went to Jewel instead, and there I found what I needed, but for like, twice the price. Stupid grocery mart prices. I also discovered that 'Stone Wheat Thins' are "Imported" items, and I'm not even sure if they're exactly the same. I giggled. Imported....what, imported from Canada??? Why are the food selections so different between two countries that are so similar??
But anyway, I don't know what I'll do tomorrow. Perhaps I'll go to a special store to pick up materials that I need for project that I want to do. I won't fill you in on the details, yet...but hopefully it will turn out......I'll leave it at that for now.


1 Comments:
Could you imagine if all the food products that come from the U.S. were labeled "imported", how much our groceries would be? In order to get them put on the shelves here though, the packaging must be in both English and French!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home