Stupid....
I'm annoyed, because I've spend the last couple of hours on the internet searching, and I cannot find what I'm looking for.The first thing I was looking for is a community orchestra...No go. Can't find one that you can just show up and play in. They're all like, you can only join if there's a spot open, and we're too good for you anyway. Sigh. I really want to join an orchestra, but there's not one around to be had. Oh well.
The second thing I was looking for was an adult women's basketball league. Sounds simple enough...a bunch of women who want to play basketball once or twice a week. Well, apparently women don't like to play basketball around here, because the only leagues I could find are for men. The closest thing I could find was a drop in pick-up game kind of thing once a week, but it's too far away. What the heck kind of crap is that!!! Why wouldn't there be women's leagues?? I don't understand.
So like yeah and stuff. Today was the day I had to miss volleyball to go to band. I survived, but I think I made another enemy in band because I glared at someone who was being obnoxious. I guess when you play in "high-calibre" ensembles you become very disciplined, and add to that the fact that I'm a band teacher...I can't stand it when people talk when the director is talking. I can't believe that people actually do it! There's this one guy behind me to the left, and I think there's something not quite right...you know.....up there?? But tonight he kept like, whistling and talking and practicing his parts while our director was talking. The time I glared at him he had made a comment under his breath when the director had said "Let's go back to number 20" or something, and he replied "Let's not". I glared. He saw. Bahahahaha. I'm evil. But I mean, how rude.
Now I have nothing to do on Thursday night. Whatever shall I do???
Probably read and watch T.V. Or something.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home