Monday, October 17, 2005

Cool stuff

This is an amusing thing to do. I got it from duff...I usually get stuff from her!

step one: go to google, and click on "images"
step two: enter each of the following into the search bar
step three: post the first picture (or a favorite) that comes up



1. where you grew up




















2. where you live now










3. your name

I had to do just "Goluszka" because my full name did not produce any results.






Here is Joanne Carson!









4. your grandmother's name

Here's one of them








And the other!









5. your favorite food

I had a hard time picking my favourite food, so I just chose the thing that I eat almost every day. I think this picture is hilarious!











6. your favorite drink

Again, I had a hard time picking my favourite drink...











7. your favorite song










8. your favorite smell









9. your favorite sound

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This idea of Duff's is wicked awesome! I enjoyed this post...very creative. And I love that you got PB&B with Elvis. And the cookies...I just baked some chocolate chip cookies yesterday, but I took them to my friend's house and everybody else ate them. I didn't have a single one. *Sniff* I'll have to make more. Oh, and Zesty Cheese Doritos, huh? I'll just have to see what I can do.

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo,

This is the COOLEST post! I am definitely going to have to do it for myself soon. My blog has been packed with all sorts of fun blog things as of late. I have officially reached the blog obsession point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home