Well, today I got a call from one of the data entry jobs that I applied for, and they said they were going to send me some tests through my email, but I still haven't received them. I hope they didn't get my email address wrong...I spelled it out for them and everything, but I'm afraid that they put .com instead of .ca. Hopefully they just didn't send it yet, and I'll get it tomorrow or something. I don't know what I can do if I don't get it in the email. It's not like I can really call them back...I suppose that I could try and call back the number they called from.
I dunno...
Sox are playing tonight, and apparently they're going into the ninth inning all tied up. Interesting...
I'm tired from volleyball. We got to stay a little longer to play tonight because the guy that normally sets up and tears down for us came and set up and said he was going home to watch the sox game (apparently this was cleared through the "authorities" beforehand) so we stayed for an extra half hour! Good times....
Well, I hope that I get these tests in my email tomorrow! I'll update later...


3 Comments:
Another day in front of the computer for me. I sure hope you get your e-mail or at least a call back!! Good Luck!!!!!!!!
Love ya Bunches!!
ps. no "Q" today! hahahahahaha
Hey dude,
Just noticed that you included a link to my blog on your site! Very cool....although I experimentally clicked on it, and the link isn't working.
The address should be: www.livejournal.com/users/iAMelocin
Anyone is welcome to come take a look. :)
Sorry Angela, I don't know what I did wrong before, but I fixed it and it works now!!!
Still no email tests.....sigh
Post a Comment
<< Home