Friday, October 21, 2005

South of the Border

Today I took myself on a date. Not really...but I find that I don't like Fridays lately. I really get restless, probably because Eric usually works until closing, and usually nobody else is home until late. I also usually don't have anything that I have to do on Fridays, so I find myself trying to figure out what to do with myself! Tonight I went for a drive. I was trying to get to Hancock Fabrics to buy stuff for my "project". I had difficulty finding the store, but after a few turn-arounds (and a side-trip to Taco-Bell) I found myself wandering through rows of fleece trying to find a print that I liked.
So, did you know that you can't get fries at Taco-Bell here?
That's my bit of useless information. I don't really care that you can't get fries...I just find it weird. I had soft tacos. Not TOO unhealthy. I guess. I REALLY wanted McDonalds, but I had to turn around in the parking lot with Taco-Bell in it anyway, so I figured I should just stop and eat something.

Eric is watching my least favourite show right now...can anybody guess what it is??

I'll give you a hint: It's a cartoon "reality" show...Got it yet???

It's called "Drawn Together" and I cannot STAND watching it. Apparently season one was such a big hit that they're making another one. Sigh.

So yeah, other than applying for a few jobs and tweaking my resume to pertain to non-teaching jobs, I didn't do much else. Oh wait, I only applied for one job today. A temporary data entry job. Good times....

3 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, first comment. I just got home from watching Elizabethtown. A bit long but an okay movie. When I was pulling out of the theatre parking lot at south common there were fire trucks in the parking lot. Nosey me kinda drove by. Looked like someones car was on fire. By this time however it was put out. You could see the water in the parking lot and the firemen were just putting the hose back onto the tuck. The car looked a bit crisp. All I have to say about that, is thank goodness I didn't park beside them.
So that was my excitement for the night. Big whoop.lol

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Data entry huh??? I don't know if I could do that every day either!!! I spent almost all day and evening on the computer today. I typed up a cover letter, Rules and Regulations and Entry Forms for the Youth Scholarship tournament, made a poster for another tournament, did some e-mails etc. and just finished writing a posting in my blog. My eyes are going buggy now.

I did take a break for a few hours late this afternoon after Bruce called and said there was a friend of ours here from Calgary. They were bowling and he wanted me to come to Gateway for dinner (or as Brucey says supper!!) lol!!!! We all know that to him, dinner is lunch!!! Anyway, I went to Gateway for the 5th time this week for supper!!!

I know how you feel about the tv thingy. That's how I feel about "Family Guy"!!! I know, I know I'm in the minority, but I really dislike that show. I heard on the radio yesterday that "Family Guy" is number 1 on the list of what NOT to watch as a family. It ranked way higher than CSI and Desperate Housewives, that were ranked 4 and 5 I believe.

My goodness, I must be going crazy tonight being on the computer for so long has affected me!!! My comment to you is almost as long as some of Johnny's!!!! hahahahaha

Love ya Lots!!! :) :) ;)

ps Oscie is right beside me sleeping on the pink chair. he just finished having a big bath!!

Nighty night!!

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now, there's no need to take the mickey out of Johnny being verbose! Even though it is very true...

I've never seen Drawn Together. I've never even heard of it...someone should fill me in. I rented a car for the weekend to run around and do a bunch of errands. It's a Chrysler 3M. I'm not sure if I like it...it looks kind of different, but the visibility is not so hot. Good luck with the job search, honey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home