Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sox take the win!

Well, I witnessed it. And it was a good game. I loved the two plays that the shortstop made in the bottom of the ninth to secure the Sox's victory! He even took a tumble into the stands (probably risking being ripped apart) to catch a foul ball. It was awesome. AND the Sox are the first team in history to win two world series games in one day......pretty cool, eh?
It's too bad that they didn't win it at home, but what can you do? It's not their fault they won in the first four games.....
Anyhow, that's what I did today. I also went swimming, and applied for a job, but that's about it...actually I suppose that I applied for TWO jobs, but that doesn't really matter. I still didn't receive those tests in my email, so I guess I'm out of the running for THAT job...however, a teaching position at a preschool near here opened up so I applied for that right away, and hopefully I'll get a call! We'll see though.....

1 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

I am sure that there will be a bunch of 'World Series' hype in the next week or so. After all it had been 88 years since the White Sox won the series. I didn't watch too much of the game, but I did see the shortstop catch the foul in the stands! Did you hear the commentators discussion on how it had been 88 years since the Sox won and that they had a different man at the helm? Talk about stupid sports announcers remarks!!! That almost takes the cake. Can you imagine if the same man was at the helm? Say he had been only 20 years old at the time....that would make him......108 years old!!! maybe I should start writing down some of the stupid thing sportcasters say, I could write a book some day.

Good luck on the job hunt!!! It would be great to get that pre school position!!!

Love ya!! :) :) ;)

2 days in a row with no 'Q'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home