Monday, October 31, 2005

10 Things I like about Halloween

10. Little kids in cute costumes
9. Cheap candy on Nov. 1st
8. Halloween parties
7. Handing out candy
6. Getting free candy at various locations
5. Cute little songs about halloween
4. Haunted Houses
3. It provides a good excuse to eat all the candy
2. All the scary movies and shows on TV the week before (Or 13 days before)

and the number one thing I like about halloween is:

1. The fact that the colour orange is so prominent in everything! Hooray!


Things I don't like about Halloween

1. Kids that go trick or treating without dressing up
2. Kids being high on sugar for a week after
3. All the hype and publicity it receives for at least a month beforehand
4. Pumpkin carving
5. Costume contests
6. Dressing up



Yeah, basically all I like is the candy and the scary things....interesting....and of course, the orange.

4 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

You used to like dressing up!! You may like to eat all that candy but, as a teacher you should realize that it is not good for your students and for your sanity the week following Halloween.

Godd luck on the interview tomorrow, baby girl!!!!

Love ya sweets!!!:) :) ;)

Although, once again there is NO 'Q' in the word verification...it reads like some sort of swearing!!! cwmkcfwk

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! How can you possibly not like dressing up? I don't have a creative bone in my body when it comes to that sort of thing, but I still absolutely love it. And to be honest, I don't mind the Hallowe'en hype. What bothers me now, and I'm sure many will agree, is that the stores are mixing Hallowe'en stuff with Christmas stuff starting in October. Costco had stuff in in August this year for Christmas, and it's probably all sold out already!

PS - An Update. Your parcel is at customs right now...I'm checking every 5 minutes in the hopes that I know it is gone.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jo said...

JOHN IT ARRIVED 20 MINUTES AGO!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE IT, EVEN IF THERE ARE NO ZESTY CHEESE DORITOS!!! HAHAHAHA:)

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to post a comment because there are 2 q's in the verification thingy. ematjqpq

 

Post a Comment

<< Home