Ouch!
Today I had to go back to the doctor. Let me explain: I went to the doctor yesterday, and he gave me the prescription for Hep B. I then took that to Walgreens and got the vaccination, took it home and put it in the fridge, warning household members not to eat my Hep B vaccination. Then I had to go back to the doctor today and get him to stick me in the arm with said vaccination. It was much easier in Canada, and much less money. I'm still not sure as to how much this whole thing will end up costing me. Hopefully not much more than I already had to pay for the vaccination itself.....My arm hurts, for some reason. My previous two Hep B shots really didn't hurt at all afterwards. This one does...weird.
Anyhow, so tomorrow I go for a second interview with the preschool, and I'm looking forward to it. I hope it goes well!!! Yesterday I also had that interview for the gymnastics place. I'm going there on Saturday to observe two classes that are going on. Should be fun, but we'll see if the job works out for me. I think that if I end up working there, I'll end up working 7 days a week. The biggest problem with that is that this gymnastics place is a good 45 minutes away from here....it's not a hard commute, just long. We'll see what happens, I guess. It's something that I'm interested in doing, it's good experience, and the pay isn't bad. Plus it will give me access to gymnastics equipment, and I shall enjoy that!
Life is getting busy, and interesting....


4 Comments:
Just a quick good luck for today. I'm running late for work.
Honey....You got spammed again!!!Someone must be on the lookout for certain 'keywords' and then reply.
I hope that the interview goes (or has gone well). Tal soon.
Love ya Baby Girl!! :) :) ;)
Yeah...I noticed, but I found it amusing so I left it!!! hahahaha. They must have searched for Walgreens.....oh well!!! Interview went well. I'm waiting for them to call me back....I hope they do!
Just had to post cuz the verification was fakfog... it almost sounds like a real word! Anyway, glad your interview went well. Hope you get the job...kids that age are fun (although the whole toileting/ changing diapers thing kind of turns me off). Then again, I said I would never be able to teach Kindergarten either!
Post a Comment
<< Home