Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ahhhhh, Weekends

You know, I don't think that I have ever really appreciated weekends before. When I was in school (all forms of school) I ALWAYS had stuff I HAD to do on the weekends, whether it was bowling or some other sport, something music related, work or HOMEWORK/Practicing. I never ever really had a weekend to just, well, do nothing if I so chose. It's really quite strange. I'm sure that a little later I will have many more things that will need to be done on the weekend, such as cleaning/cooking and other "adult" things, but right now I'm content just enjoying two days to myself. It was really nice this weekend to not do anything, just because I was sick and I needed rest to get better. I'm not very good at resting though. Today I was awake at around 10:00 and I just hung out for a bit. Eventually I had to go to the bank, and then I chose to go to the gym for a little workout (nothing at all strenuous) and then I came back home again to chill. I had some bakery pizza, and I must admit that although Eric's parents and the part owner of the bakery all LOVE the pizza when it's re-heated in the oven, I much prefer it from the microwave. I like the soft crust and when it's done in the oven it gets crispy. Well, I learned my lesson! Then I practiced guitar a little, played Super Monkey Ball 2 and actually managed to beat a level (I haven't played that game since before we moved) and finished watching "The Fellowship of the Ring", which I believe I started watching last Sunday night. Or something. Now I'm on the computer, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the next couple of hours. I'm thinking that I should probably go and eat something for dinner. I had the pizza at like 4:30, so now it's 8:10 and I'm getting hungry. Hmmmm. I don't know what I should eat! More pizza?? Nawww....Bagel?? Maybe:)
I have Charlies Angels: Full Throttle on the television right now, and it is very strange. I seem to remember enjoying the first one, but this one is extremely weird. Maybe I missed something, as I believe it's about half over....oh well!
Hmmmmm, I guess I shall go now.......

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Does Eric work late even on Sunday evenings???? The Eskimo's are going to the Grey Cup! I have a nasty sinus thingy and tonight I have lost my voice. Not that it really matters about my voice, Puppy can't hear and the cats just do whatever they want no matter what I say to them. Then there's Bruce, he never listens to me if he is watching tv or on the computer. Oh Well!!!!!!!!

Love ya! Have a good week :) :) ;)

2 'Q's tonight, first time in quite a while!!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Jo said...

GO ESKIES!!! I totally didn't know that. You can't exactly watch the CFL here....hmmmm, I wonder why that is??
1 q for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home