Is it Friday yet?
Wow, the past couple of days have been a little crazy. Sort of. After my LOOOONNNNGGGG weekend, I barely got any sleep on Sunday night, due to my own coughing, the dogs' barking, the HUGE thunderstorm, and the fact that I just really didn't feel like falling asleep. Monday came, and it almost felt like I caught another cold, but this one doesn't seem as bad and could be as a result of aformentioned lack of sleep. After work on Monday I had to go to the store to pick up the ingredients to make rice krispie treats for our bakesale. Then I went to the gym, came home, made the rice kirspie treats and went to bed, only to toss and turn, AGAIN. I guess I just really didn't feel like sleeping. I do now!!!!Work is still going well. Yesterday we got to make sugar cookies together. Every classroom had to make something for this weeks bakesale, and it was really fun. They really liked to help with pouring the ingredients in and stirring them, and then putting them on the pan. I guess cooking with two year olds can be alright!
Tonight I was looking forward to playing some volleyball, but when I went there, only one other person showed up so we decided to call it a night. Besides that, there was a basketball practice going on on our court, and despite the fact that we payed for the court time, we really couldn't bother to ask them to leave so that two women could play some volleyball! We went home instead. I was just sad that not only did I not get to play volleyball, but that I had actually gone at all. It was kind of a waste of time! I'm glad that I don't have to drive all that far.
Hmmm, other than that stuff, not much is going on. I should really just crawl into bed, but you know me! I'm just not good at that.........


1 Comments:
Too bad about your Tuesday volleyball!!! I hope that your band rehearsal goes better tonight! Winter is here. Has been ccccccold the past few days. Not too much snow, thank goodness. I guess we should be thankful for the great weather we had last week!
Love ya Bunches!!! :) :) ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home