Saturday, December 17, 2005

Ahhhh!

Hooray! It's the weekend once again. I love how the weeks fly by. Unfortunately, the weekends also fly by too...
Yellow week came to an end yesterday, and I've planned a few things for blue. I'm hoping my co-teacher will bring some more ideas to the table!
Eric only has to work until 6:00 tonight! Hooray!!! I will get to see him for a few hours:) I don't know what we're going to do....maybe some Christmas shopping and dinner or something. We still have to get gifts for the people in this house.... :) Wow, I'm really at a loss for words. I'm kinda tired. We got back last night pretty late cause we went over to Colin's house. Eric had to get up early, and I dragged myself out of bed to call the Doctor to see if my form was there, filled out for work. It was, so I had to go and pick it up. Then I had to go to the bank and do some of my own Christmas shopping for my hubby! He better love me, cause I got him lots of presents!!! haha:)
Oh and Jill, we got the package you sent yesterday! I opened the bubble envelope, and my present was pretty much ripped open. So I know what I got:)
I can't believe that Christmas is in a week!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*realisation sets in*
Oh my God, it is in a week...
Got your Christmas card! Thanks! My mom couldn't pronounce your last name. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home