Monday, December 19, 2005

Being a teacher is fun!

I like being a teacher around the holidays. I've received lots of presents from my kids! I've received gift cards from pier one imports, starbucks and Lettuce entertain you. I've also received chocolate galore, including a half pound bar of hershey chocolate with almonds, and some instant Cappuccino. Even though I don't like coffee, I tried the french vanilla kind and I like it. There's two other flavours that I'm sure I won't like, but Eric will probably like it. Hmmmm, is there anything else? I'm sure there will be more this week.....if not, oh well. Oh yeah, I also got my gift from my snowbuddy today. I got socks. I love socks, and I needed some new ones:)
Let's see.....today went quite well, although my kids are sort of confined to our classroom. At least for today and probably friday they are. When we can't go outside, we have two options. We can go to Roosevelt (the university that we are connected to) and walk around, or we can go and play in the Core (an area in our center where there are different toys and a large space for games/dancing or whatever). Well, there is no way that I am taking 7 2-year olds for a walk in a university by myself when sometimes they don't listen to me. I don't need to lose any children. And then, to make matters worse, our Core is being occupied by the school-age program that is running due to the holiday vacation. Sigh. So my kids had to dance in our room today. Definitely not as much fun as dancing in the core with the other two year old class. At least for the next three days my co-teacher will be back and we'll be able to walk in Roosevelt! It's much easier with two teachers.......
Ooooh, I should go to bed as I am working at 8:00 tomorrow. So early......not really, but it's the earliest I ever have to work so far!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Is it because it is too cccold, that you can't take the kiddlets outside?

Oscie says MEW MEW!!! (I believe that means "I wuv You").

Love Ya Bunches and I miss you guys soooooooooo much too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home