Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.....

Like I mentioned in the previous post, the weekend flew by....sigh. Eric and I did indeed do some Christmas shopping last night, and we also hung around at Barnes and Noble (bookstore) for a bit just looking around and sampling CD's. I found and purchased the John Berry Christmas Album. It reminds me of home, plus it's a pretty good album. Has most of my favourite xmas tunes on it! We managed to find some gifts for Eric's family, and then I finished up the last of my shopping (I think) last night on the internet.....I wrapped all my stuff today. Which reminds me, I should move Eric's presents from the room so he can't snoop.....
We also went to TGIFridays. It's been awhile since we went there. I had this cajun chicken and shrimp pasta thing that was really good, even if I ate hardly any of it last night. It made a tasty lunch today!
That's about it, really. Today has been rather uneventful....I went with Aimee to Wal-Mart so she could buy her boyfriend a gift. I went to the gym, and practiced bassoon, for once! I really want to get into playing bassoon everyday again. I don't know if that will happen, but we'll see!! It's a goal......

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

I am glad you found the CD of John Berry's christmas. It really is a good Christmas album. Not quite as good as Alabama's Christmas but ranks second in my books. I really have NO Christmas spirit this year at all.

Bah Humbug!!

Love Ya Tons!!! :) :) ;)

3'Q's' tonight!!! and and x and k

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I've been back in London I've found 2 TGIFridays. They looked really busy.

Doug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home