Thursday, December 22, 2005

*Yawn*

I am so tired this week.......I haven't been this tired in awhile, plus I'm fighting illness....sigh. I felt like such a whiney baby today!!! This week has just been toooooo long. I don't understand why it isn't over yet, and I don't understand why our center is open tomorrow. Usually when both our corporate sponsors are closed, the center is closed, but not so tomorrow! Oh well, we won't have very many children. Darn:):):):)
On the plus side, I went to the gym tonight and it made me feel a little better. I hadn't gone since Sunday and I usually go on Monday and Wednesday, but Eric was actually home on Monday, and I had a "Staff Meeting" on Wednesday. The staff meeting was a bait and switch. My director pretty much told us it was mandatory, so I showed up and instead of having a meeting we had a nice dinner and then a company called "Lollipots" came and we painted ceramic plates. I don't think my plate will turn out the way I wanted it to though. I painted the whole thing green, and then I went to draw the stencil on (a sun) and the paint wasn't quite dry yet, so it etched into the paint. I was too tired to do anything about it so I just finished painting my orange sun and came home:) I don't think that the shade of green will be the color I was aiming for, either. I wanted like a Sage, but I think it's going to be darker. Sigh! Oh well...I wonder when our plates will arrive?
Hmmmmm...what else has happened? I have received numerous gift cards and other gifts, including ornaments, candles and anti-bacterial hand lotions. I got a Borders gift certificate, so yesterday between work and the "meeting" I went there and bought "Wicked". I hope I like it!! I still have other books to read before I read it, but I'm looking forward to it. Right now I am still reading "The shelters of stone" and then I have to read the book that Jen got me for my birthday (yes, I know, but I was reading a series and I have to finish!!!) and then the book that Jill got me for Christmas, and THEN I can read "Wicked". Fun stuff!!!
Oh, and it looks like I might actually be able to send the immigration forms in the next week!! Hooray!!!!!!! I've been waiting so darn long......But I think that Eric's parents are finished filling them out, and I am finished filling them out and I think I have everything I need to send in, so all we need to do is sign them in front of a notary and then off in the mail!! Yay!!!!
Next week I think I have to go and get a driver's license and registrationg...not looking forward to that!!!
Well, I think that's about it. If I don't post in the next couple of days, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! MERRY X-MAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I'm sure I will post, but just in case......

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know what you think of Wicked. I read it about 2 years ago or longer. I found it difficult and wasn't sure what I thought. Trev read it and really enjoyed it. I'll be interested to hear your take on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home